Saturday, January 1, 2011

01.01.2011

Look at the date, boys and girls ! Isn't it just beautiful for someone to propose or for something special to happen? Okay, it's a new year for everyone except those with time machine... Lame ? I know but so what? Go crazy ! Anyway, celebrated my new year with my boys and girls yesterday at Curve ( AGAIN ). Since we're getting mature, we didn't joined all the rush and packed crowd yesterday. Instead, we've had dinner there like normal civilized people do. Oh well, it was okay, it was better last year, last last year and last last last year though. Anyway, initially, I was supposed to celebrate new year with my girlfriend's family buut I have promise to my friends that I will be joining them sooo... Sorry girlfriend, if you're reading this.

Pictures will upload soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment