Monday, January 17, 2011

17.01.2011

I've been busy with my life nowadays. College, jogging routine, workout routine, friends, family and a lot of other things. However, I've been practicing my English daily nowadays since at Taylor's, almost everyone except my Malay friends speaks English. Well today is my FIRST day at Taylor's, went to it's orientation but not too bad. It was just like any other orientations, they have their briefing about the whole campus, meet and greet with with the students and seniors, facilities and all. Skipped all the boring part, I know the ways, I have my friends, I can do all that when I'll be attending my classes next week. Anyways, met and made a lot of new friends today, multiracial friends to be exact. Enough about college, how about this ? I've watched...





When I saw Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's name, I thought it would be like "fuck, this must be the greatest most I'll-kill-you-if-you-don't-give-something" kind of movie. Turned out ? Well IT WAS A BORING MOVIE. Dwayne Johnson doesn't say much, doesn't kill much, doesn't move much and well he was pretty dumb and furious the whole movie. However, I must say, he does look good with his tight muscular body ( sorry for being gay for awhile now ) But yeah, it's the truth, he has one of the most sexiest body alive and don't you deny it.





I'm gay, sue me. HAHA ! No I'm not gay, I have a lovely girlfriend who I miss... A LOT ! We haven't seen each other for like only god knows how long. I'm busy so does she, feeling apart ? I don't think so, hope she feels the same thing though ( padahal ye haha ) Thursday is a holiday, Thaipusam ! Hope she can go out.


Love you, NUR Amelia :p

No comments:

Post a Comment