Friday, January 21, 2011

23.01.2011

Here I am, sitting in my room alone accompanied by some music while waiting for my girlfriend to come home from outing with her family. So hi everybody, what's going on ? Have you watched Paranormal Activity 2 ? I've watched it.





Overall, I think Paranormal Activity is better than the latest one. It was scarier. The latest one, those who never watched the first one, thinks that the movie/recording is the scariest movie/recording of all time. Well, you haven't watch the previous one yet. Watch it then you'll think that Paranormal Activity 2 is just a copy of number 1. I have to admit though, there's a lot of surprises in Paranormal Activity 2.

Alright, finished with that. So what I'm going to write about now ? Oh ya, I don't know about you but I think today's weather kinda hot for me. When it's too hot, I could turn to





Yeah, it's true, Hot weather can change me to something evil. I'm not kidding, I'm serious. I have a problem with hot weather. I'm easily stressed out with the weather, enough said. Oh well, that was before, now ? It's raining and I'm like happy until even Chuck Norris do this to me





Oh ya, speaking of Chuck Norris, who's he ? I just found out that he's the first man to act in action movie. So ? It's not a big deal right ? But somehow people make a lot of 'Chuck Norris facts' and one of them are such as

1. The only thing we have to fear is fear itself… The only thing fear has to fear is Chuck Norris.

2. Chuck Norris was sending an email one day, when he realized that it would be faster to run.

3. # If you can see Chuck Norris, he can see you. If you can’t see Chuck Norris you may be only seconds away from death.

4. Chuck Norris doesn’t go hunting, Chuck Norris goes killing….Hunting implies failure

5. Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked a horse in the face, now we call it a giraffe.

6. When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.

7. Chuck Norris sleeps with a night light on. Not because Chuck Norris is afraid of the dark,but because the dark is afraid of chuck Norris.

8. Chuck Norris once got in a knife fight … the knife lost

9. When Chuck Norris was a kid he didn’t sleep in Superman pajamas … Superman sleeps in Chuck Norris pajamas.

Apparently, Chuck Norris is and still the badass.





See what I meant ?

No comments:

Post a Comment