Thursday, January 27, 2011

27.01.2011

Lecture, lecture, lecture. Been busy with lectures this week. Thank god it's finished and it's holiday now. Classes will start fortnight. I'm excited that classes will start and happy that I'm no longer a nonstudent, but at the same time, I think I'm getting fat due to the packed schedule I'm having for my course. Imagine, my daily routine is around 8am to 4pm. Tell me, how can I workout or even jogging at sometime ? Night ? Assignments. My only free time will be on weekend, for this few months. After May, I'd bet that I don't even have time to even bath myself properly. Oh well, holiday has started, I have 10 days or so of holidays. That means hardcore workout for me, extra jogging, swimming and workout. Must be fit before classes start. Alright, that's all, I'm too lazy to update too much. My eyes are getting lazy so does my hands. Ciao bros and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment