Thursday, January 6, 2011

06.01.2011

You know what I hate the most?





Eh wrong picture.





OMG still wrong picture.




Yes, REMPIT ! I seriously hate them rempits. From what I know, only in Malaysia they are called Rempit. Why? Can somebody care enough to tell me the reason? Anyway, the reason I post up a picture of a Rempit is because their driving skills are so irritating and annoying. It feels like mosquitoes trying to suck you, literally. Plus I don't think they value their life like we, car drivers, do. Instead of signal, they just go straight in without giving any signal. Instead of staying on the left lane ( which is the road for motorcyclist ), they stay on the right lane where they WILL be a burden for us who drives 3 times faster than them. Such pig headed, selfish, arrogant and uncivilized people, they are. Except Fajran though. Haha !

However, not only Rempits are capable of doing such things. Some car drivers nowadays are the same too. No signal, no respect, no tolerance, just switch lane whenever they want, don't want to wait in line, cucuk2 here and there, drives slow on fast lane, lorry drivers think they're so big they can do whatever they want and no manners of teenagers nowadays who doesn't respect elders. I want to have Magneto's power. That way, I can justify all drivers and motorcyclist whenever and wherever I want. I want to give them a lesson about driving by wrecking their cars and motors.

No comments:

Post a Comment