Saturday, January 1, 2011

01.01.2011

What it takes for a guy to have a very great body shape? Anyone? Anyone? Okay. First, I don't know what's wrong with teenagers nowadays who are fat and flabby. Don't you guys ever felt like you're ugly or something? Wake up and smell your fats please? Go exercise or something, you're making us teenagers looks so lazy compared to our parents teenage life where they were so energetic and.. Toned?

I'm harsh and mean, I know ! Haha ! Just kidding, everything I said just now is only for those who are truly fat and lazy and he's a teenager. If it's a woman, I don't mind. Okay moving on !

I think



Victoria Justice.

is soooo hooooot. She has a very nice charming sweet smile with a luscious lips that would make allll guys goo *wolf howling. She's in Disney production right? I don't care but she's way prettier than



Miley Cyrus.

Yeah, Victoria Justice is way more prettier than Miley Cyrus. I really hope Victoria Justice can be tamed though in the future.



Chase Crawford.

Can I be like him? I love his style, his smile, his body and his lifestyle. Call me gay but don't you feel the same when you look at him, guys? Haha alright adios !

No comments:

Post a Comment