Thursday, December 30, 2010

31.12.2010

See the date? Yeah it's the last day of 2010. In approximately 18 hours from now, it will be 2011 and everything will become new and fresh. There's uncountable memories happened throughout 2010, want me to summarize some if it ? Yeah it's morning now and I skipped my daily jogging because my leg's are being a baby right now so here it goes.

1. I was single and had no official relationships for 10? 9? 8 months?
2. I've met a lot of new people.
3. I've tried a lot of new foods.
4. I joined a business and it turns out okay.
5. Got a car.
6. Got a toner body.
7. Got a very nice, caring, sweet girlfriend.
8. Became a better person.
9. Played Paintball.
10. Ate 3 Lobsters at a time.
11. Became first in DOTA for 3 times? (HAHAHAHAHA)
12. Hiked Broga Hill.
13. Rode a Ninja.
14. Rode Adam's customized Neo and Lotus.
15. Skate on a rollerblade.
16. Did a 360 on a skateboard.
17. Bought a BlackBerry.
18. Bought an iPod Touch 4.
19. Got a skinnier face.
20. Did a 1 hour, 23 minutes, 3 seconds, and 09 miliseconds jog.
21. Realized that Justin Timberlake's songs are quite nice and sexy.
22. Watched Wall Street and The Social Network and Wiki-ed the history of those movie afterward.
23. Ate 8 pates of Sushi at a time.
24. Watched sunrise.
25. Watched sunset.
26. WENT TO PARAMORE'S CONCERT !

There's too much too list down. Oh well, there's nice memories and bad memories happened throughout 2010. I want to make a list of things I want to do throughout 2011.

1. Get good grades in college.
2. Treat everyone equally.
3. Be a better person.
4. I want to appreciate all the people around me especially my family, my lovely girlfriend, Amelia and friends.
5. Gonna try scuba diving.
6. Gonna climb a higher hill.
7. Gonna try Laser Tag.
8. Gonna managed my finance carefully.
9. Less shopping.
10. Less outing and more studies.
11. Be adventurous.
12. Be better in everything.
13. I will try to make it in my college's Dean's list. Hopefully.
14. Make my parents proud.
15. Attend all class.
16. BE A YESMAN.

Again, too many to list down so I'm just gonna stop there.


Motto for 2011 : Learn from the mistakes, cherish the sweet moments and be a better person in everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment