Monday, December 27, 2010

28.12.2010

Hello ! I have a stalker who reads my blog now and then and her name iissss... Well you know you are :p
Anyway, watched




It was kinda funny but not as funny as




Supposed to watched Gullivers Travels instead of Meet The Parents but how can we watch the movie with packed cinema filled with families and their 'little' babies sneezing and crying and screaming all around us? Yeah, so we got out from the first movie which was the Gullivers Travels then off to another which was the Meet The Parents. Luckily, the movie was quite okay and amusing. Fuuh.

Okay moving on, recently, I am so so so so looking forward to my hiking on




Broga Hill.

With my boys, we shall conquer Broga Hill. Will hike on this hill before college starts. It's a must ! So does Laser Tag !

WTF WHY THE CENTER BUTTON DOESN'T WORK?!

No comments:

Post a Comment