Saturday, December 25, 2010

26 December 2010.


I know I have said this for like a billion times
but this time I will try to not ignored my blog and keep update from now and then.
I have been away for quite some time now so many things have occurred while I was away.
One of it was


<3

Oh yes, I have a girlfriend now and it's official.

Alright, that was one of the things that occurred.
Alright, I'm currently busy with decorating my new room now.
My old room will be given to my sister.
The new room is slightly smaller than my old room but I don't care as
long it's cozy as my last one.
I need a better design and better everything.
I have made some survey of some bedrooms and these are what I can came up with.








I really like the color of room 1 and room 3, it's cozy.
The design, well, I will make it look more like a student's
life since I'll be joining Taylors next year.
However so, room 1, maybe I want my new room to be like that except
it'll be much much much cleaner and tidy of course.
Or maybe I will combine the furniture of room 3 with the color of room 1?
Hahah oh well, I have enough time to think, so chilling in the building now :D


No comments:

Post a Comment