Monday, January 4, 2010

Weird.. Really weird stuffs.

Dreams are a succession of images, thoughts, sounds, or emotions passing through the mind during sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not fully understood, though they have been a topic of speculation and interest throughout recorded history.

Well, lately I've been having a lot of weird dreams.. about someone I didn't know, someone who I hate the most, someone who I love, someone who is very close to me and I even dreamt about my Xbox -___-. However, these dreams are not in a positive way, they're all negative, weird, unexpected stuffs kind of dreams. Like, I dreamt I was kung-fu-ing with Araff in a library with him holding a spear and Zafril's behind him holding a shield. Yeah I know, weird right? That is only one of my dreams, the others are a bit disturbing and really really weird so I'm not write it here. However, mostly, I didn't thought about most of them, but still I've had dreams about them. Dreams are great but sometimes it could be very very... awkward? :D


No comments:

Post a Comment