Wednesday, January 13, 2010

It's been so long.

Ahhhhhhh it's been so long since my last update. I'm quite busy with my schedule and stuffs. Oh well, I'm just gonna make a quick recap on my daily schedule.

- I've managed to finished COD : Modern Warfare in 3 hours straight.
- I went to Sunway Lagoon with Adam and Mus 9 o'clock in the morning.
- Singles are rarely to be found.
- I'm not in the mood for searching a gf.
- I'm in the mood for scandal though, DUH :)
- Watched Paranormal Activity, 5/10.
- I bought a brand new Zara shoes.
- I listened to A LOT of jazz/slow song lately.
- I'm always out.
- I don't hate anyone anymore :)
- Going to Genting soon with ze friends.
- I'm playing for this year tournament rugby :D
- I am financially great.
- I think David Guetta's songs are the best of house/trance wtv shit.

HAIH, actually I've no idea on what to wrote now. so bye.


No comments:

Post a Comment