Saturday, January 2, 2010

HAPPY NEW YEAR!


I know I haven't been blogging for like what? such a long time?
I know :D so yeah, I'm gonna update all I can now.
Starting from this week :)

Monday.
Nothing happened -_-

Tuesday.
I didn't remember.

Wednesday.
Went out with Reene and Acap to Mid Valley to meet up some of Reene's friends.
We did window shopping since we didn't expect that Mid was full with sales? :O
Anyway, had lunch at Tony Romas then decided to watched Avatar but no,
time was not enough for us -_- blablabla, Reene's mum kept talking
about their trip with Reene's friends and all to Penang which I didn't
go for some reason. I REGRETTED THAT I MADE THAT DECISION.
From what Reene's mum experience, it's the best holiday ever? :O






















Thursday.
Thursday was err? OH! NEW YEAR BAI! Started with me waking up around 12 noon like that? COOL RIGHT BANGUN LAMBAT? -___- Then planned the trip to Curve with Putera and Afif but sadly Afif cant make it, so sorry bro if you're reading this :) Anyway, then I went to Putera's house and WAITED him for like 30 minutes for his make-up and hair dressing and gaya2nya lagi -_- THEN! Went to Mus's house too.. get his car :) Yeah, since I'm the only one who has a license, I managed to get his trust for me to drive his car to The Curve and so on. So yeah, at first we got lost at Bangsar? Yeah, eventhough I can drive really2 well (PFFT), I'm not good with directions where I know nothing about the place :0 blablabla, found the way through KAMPUNG KERINCHI? and back to PJ's highway :) SO THE ALL THE WAY TO THE CURVE! Well then, normal for us to lepak and just snap pictures and all, yeah, overall new year this year was quite okay than last year. After the fireworks and all, went to Bangsar or is it KL? I dont know, followed dann. Had Nasi Lemak Famous with Qairul, Dann, Mus, Haziq, and Putera. After that, went to Redha's house for initially for us to enter Tropicana easier than normal BUT ended up Putera stoning at his house, leaving us in front of some shops on a staircase, makes us look like drunkards -_- Haziq was sleeping and puking eventhough he doesn't took anything -_- Went straight home afterwards, reached home around 6 30 AM, with Qairul sleeping over :)
































































Friday.
Watched Avatar. I gave 8/10 :)

Saturday.
Went to sunway with mus, adam, dee, and luke. Watched a FUCKING 5 STAR MOVIE! I was just being fully sarcastic, it was a disaster movie, colourful and stuffs? FUCK GO TO HELLLA THAT MOVIE! Anyway, blablabla, that's all.




























Sunday.
Rugby training and bundle shopping at shah alam HAHA!

My azam for this year is...

1. Pass with flying colours on my SPM.
2. Get a good college.
3. Be a better human being.
4. Scored a hot chick.
5. KERJA ITU PENTING.
6. Be more mature.
7. Be true to my words.
8. ENJOY LIFE!

Update y'all later mofo! CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment