Sunday, January 17, 2010

A kinda great day.



On the January 17 2010, WE, me, Helmi, Mus, Rifdi and Zabir went to Genting. it was quite all right at first but kinda.. errr.. boring? because we didn't catch a lot of rides due to unexplained phenomenon where people suddenly came from everywhere and started to 'river-ed' the outdoor theme park.


So yeah, it started out like this, day before this trip happened, me and Helmi was chatting like a normal person in a normal car heading to wherever we can go, then suddenly pop up

"wey, gerak genting jom esk?"

then I was like,

"allrite, mari!"

with Mus too agreed with the suggestion of course. The night before the trip, I didn't slept the whole day because of


Yeah, this game. I've managed to finished it in about 3 hours? I played it non-stop for 3 hours of course. It's a great game, no doubt about it. ANYWAY, the next morning, Rifdi picked me up around 6. 30 AM from my home to meet-up with Helmi in front of school. I repeat, 6.30 AM. We were so excited, so what the hell right? Then fetched Zabir from his home and then straight to Genting after sent Rifdi's motorcycle to his.. cousin, I think? Then went to OU, to ask for directions from a bus driver for Genting. The road on the way to Genting was


Yeah, the road was like SOOOO.. errr.. I don't know whats the word but erghh **** the road, it was so tiresome. With 5 guys in the car, the journey was a bit 'heavier'. So anyway, later, reached Genting, immediately we went to buy the tickets for outdoor theme park. IT WAS AWESOME! Eventhough we didn't catched all the rides, but still, I WAS HAVING FUN -_- haha! Honestly, I don't like those roller coaster or solero or anything that fast and I'm not the one who controls it. I felt like shit like


was gonna happened. I seriously hate the roller coaster thing. SERIOUSLY! Anyway, the excitement kinda cool down after we ate, because of our fulled tummy, we didn't catched a lot of rides. Helmi slept on some chair in public, by the way :) while Zabir when to catched a ride on the Solero. Oh ya, did I mention that later sometime afternoon, the weather was like SO cold? Yeah, it was cold. It's not cold in the morning though -_-. We went back home around 4 or 5 like that with Helmi's being our tour guide for our car. Later on, went to Pertama Complex to find Helmi's Redbull but sadly, there's no money changer there. So went back home then, well, only me actually cause I was so tired and sleepy. YEAH, so I think that's all? pictures will be upload later :) CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment