Monday, October 5, 2009

061009.

Have you ever had a feeling where sometimes you just feel like you want to kick the shit out of people and just do anything and whatever you like in order to make yourself happy? I do, I'm feeling it right now. I feel like I want to kick the shit out of people I hate or dislike and just do anything I want as if this world is mine. How I wish if this world is really is mine ahah okay merepek.

What I just wrote just now was a completely a different topic on what I'm going to write now. Anyway, I googled 'rempit' just now in wikipedia, did you know that there are approximately around 200,000 rempits here in Malaysia? damn right? I know. Half to quarter citizens in Malaysia are REMPITS -_- or better know as Mat Rempit or Kapcai. Yeah I'm bored and I had nothing better to do and this topic is the most stupidest and annoying stuff that I can search in wikipedia. -_-. Anyway, in Malaysia people call those who race with motorcycles Mat Rempit, but what about those biker who lived in overseas? Why people did not call them Mat Rempits? Is it because this is Malaysia? This question have been wandering through my head for nearly an hour now ahah! But all I know is 'rempits' in overseas are way much cooler than here. If I were to ride a motorbike, I would take a super bike and I'm not going to ride here where everybody thinks everybody who rides motorbike are 'rempits' -_-.

P/s: I FUCKING HATE REMPITS/KAPCAI. I hate them because they do not only brins trouble, they are also quite annoying whne they started their race. Besides that, I hate them girls who friends with rempits. They dont have self respect and should not be in Malaysia. Yeah, I'm furious now. HAHA!

No comments:

Post a Comment