Sunday, October 4, 2009

041009.

You know the feelings when some big exam is coming?
Well I know I've already told you all like a zillion times.
Again, I'm still nervous and so scared of SPM.
SPM is like the biggest exam which decide where we will be in the future. duh? -_-
anyway, I want to get 6A's AT LEAST for my SPM.
I know its hard but its not impossible right?
Eventhough I'm scared and nervous about facing SPM,
I'm still kinda addicted to facebook (the new 'it' thing nowadays -_-)
and totally abandoned myspace.
'jakun gila mamat ni!'
I bet you all would be saying this to me right now -_-

Moving on, know this?


yeah, this is the Asics Onitsuka Mini Cooper.. err editionla kot? haha!
I would really really love to get 1 of this. nice huh?
I know, this will definitely ease off my mind of off things :D

No comments:

Post a Comment