Tuesday, October 6, 2009

061009. HAUH!

After a long hour of studying just now, I watched

Yeah, I know it is an old movie. So what? I like it. I meant just now I have nothing better movie to watch so I thought 'hey why not watch a war movie eh?' haha!
At first I thought I want to see the usual one, 300 -_- but I have already seen that movie for an uncountable times already and it still does not make me sick of it :P

Speaking of war movies, I find that during the war year, no, during the times where everything decided based on their fighting skills and the survival of the fittest are quite cool and exciting. Don't you think so? Well it is not exciting for those who weak but to me, I hope that 1 day this era would once again be like that. AHHA! Then I can be a hero haah! (tengok movie byk sgt die ni) That is what you are going to say right? ahha! but seriously, would you want to rule a kingdom, kick some shit out of peoples without police chasing you, and be the best and famous just for fighting and bringing honour to your kingdom and people? Right? Quite exciting right? HAHA! All rite, signing off ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment