Monday, October 5, 2009

051009. I hate that I love u.

I realised that I've not went to school for quite some time now.
I don't think I missed a lot, i guess.
Schools lately are pretty busy with their activities,
living the students all boring and doing nothing at school.
It's much better to study at home than to just have fun at school without doing any revision the SPM -_-

I cant wait for SPM to finish, LANGKAWI BABY!
I'm so looking forward to that.
Of course, with me pass the SPM with full satisfaction of my answers -_-
All I want to do now is just study real fucking hard. and smart :P
I don't want my future to be.. err.. bad?
I don't want to be one of those guys who failed their SPM's and just lepak-ing
in front of a secondary school and just came to settle some 'problem'
and just making a scene. No way.
Those are future less guys.
In order to be a successful businessman,
I have to really2 start studying real hard and smart starting now.
Push aside all my problems and funs.
Just for this 2 months, then I'll be free as a bird with a DRIVER'S LICENSE and hopefully..
with a car -_-'

Alright, lately I'm so in the mood for blogging and I don't know why.
I think it's maybe other than updating my bloggie,
I can also practise my English :P
This is because my last trial, I got a B for my English :(
yeah I know, B? Like fuck right? -_-
Other than my English, I think most of my results are quite okay but
the next trial I'm gonna score real hard and try to get all A's.

It's getting boring now so ciao :D

No comments:

Post a Comment