Saturday, September 12, 2009

NEW!

' NEW BLOG, NEW LIFE'

- taken from afiqah diyanah

Well thats what im doin now i guess. New blog, new life, everythingla new.
I'm not using my previous blog anymore :D
So this is my new onela, obviously.
The reason I've not been blogging is because im just too darn lazy to update -_-
plus nothing interesting actually happen to me lately (besides my jpj KANDAS, I've had a nice pre hari raya celebration and I've just broke up).
but hey! thats all history!
but I still want to write about it haha!

allrite, on 090909, I've had my JPJ exam.
I was so nervous when they called my number, 44.
My road test got 18/20 while my parking FAILED. -_-
why? BECAUSE THAT DUDE IS A RACIST FUCKER.
I was doing it right for my 3 point turn but he asked me to stop n failed me immediately -_-
He didnt even give me the specific reason for why i failed -_-
fucking egoistic JPJ's.
So on 160909, I'll be retaking my JPJ exam for parking and hope that I passed and
getting a


Allritee, yesterday I went to sunway with friends and watched

It was a boring game. Oh and didnt I told you that we've watched it 3D? :D
still, it was a boring movie no doubt -_-
allrite my outing to sunway was overall boring.
So the fun part is when the celebration for our pre hari raya in front of my school. woot2!
It was quite exciting because all the guys were there and we were snapping a lot of pictures and clubbing( in front of the school while the school having its khatam al-quran) -_-.
Anyway, it was a fun night and later on partying at Rasyidi's hse, that was fun.
Allrite I'm out of idea for now, so ciao!
Pictures.













No comments:

Post a Comment