Thursday, September 24, 2009

240909

Selamat hari rayaaaaa!!!! Maaf zahir and batin everybody!
Raya for me this year was borinnggggg.
Nothing interesting happened. All of them was okay jee.
moving on! I got a lot of duit raya this year.
For 3 days, i got around 300 haha!
agak okla tukan for 3 hari? :P
pictures :D











anyway, school is about to start next week and i've not done any studying at all.
Worse, SPM is just 40 days away. damnla.
I have a new goal for this coming 40 days and that is :

1. STUDY LIKE HELL!
2. Win her love back.
3. Tidy up my room.
4. Buy a new pair of shoes
5. make an agreement with my mother to drive her car -_-
6. KUATKAN IMAN. ahha!

Oh ya, I found this creature lurking in one of the drains at my kg.

scary huh? :P

bohsan. ciao!

1 comment:

  1. sham

    #1-study elok2
    #2-itu private matter,xnak masuk campur
    #3-bilik kemas baru ada feel nak study
    #4-setuju!
    #5-viosssss
    #6-no comment

    ReplyDelete