Monday, September 28, 2009

280909. You're just too determined.


Its 33 or 34 more days till SPM and I'm here blogging -_-
haha! I've just studied 2 and a half hours straight just now.
hooray to me :D
Anyway, school has started and nothing seems to change in school.
Annantha still a 'kacang',
Rozaimi is still a *****,
TIRU IS JUST &*^&%*# *****.
Haihh i mean my hair is like this


but Rozaimi still forcing me to go out front
and force me to walk a long walk to the opposite site where I'm sitting
and in front of the whole school -_-
yeah I know, I make such a big fuss out of it ahha!
So what?
SPM DAH NAK HABISLA WOY!
BGLA CHANCE -_-
The next haircut I was thinking more like this


or should i just keep it long until it became like my last years hairstyle :D
I'm more to this decision haha okay merepekkkk.
CIAO!

No comments:

Post a Comment