Tuesday, December 8, 2009

'SPM IS OVER'


Well as you all know, SPM is totally not over for me YET. I have another 2 paper to answer, perdagangan and geo -_- I'll be having my next paper, perdagangan, tomorrow like duhhh. Anyway, I have a lots of ideas and plans during my upcoming freedom and that includes finding a new GIRLFRIENDDDDD :) hoy drama queen, cari sama2 yaaa? HAHAA! i think this freedom of mine will be the greatest and best in my school hood year, I think. One of my plans after SPM is



learning French

take a really really heart pumping skydiving.

take part in paintball tournament :)

Go karting.

Continue my Judo class.

So yeah, I think that's it. I'll be a completely Yes Man during this freedom, so anything, holla yo! Oh yaaa and I totally want these babies before freedom starts

Oh ya before I leave, I'm gonna leave you all a Ferrero Roecher promote video and a cooking show :)
fyi, the funny music in the Ferreo Rocher video is not my doing. :)




No comments:

Post a Comment