Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Lets start a scandal.

Taylor Swift

She's beautiful no?
She's super hot and there's no one like her in Malaysia -_-
I've never dated someone who has the same interest like me.
Sometimes I wish I could get one of those girls that loves and plays music.
So that we can duet and sing together AHAH JIWANG SUDAHH -_-
but seriously, an adventurous girl with a lot of similarities interest with me would be the perfect girl for me. pftt gayla ni. so what? blog aku.

ANYWAY, went to sunway today with zee guys and girls.
Tiqot is quite annoying today but i still care about her. hahah!
Tiqot if you're reading this, I still care and love you. :)
Safuan, Zafril and Danial(Tiqot's) were there too.
They all watched Ninja Assassin while I have to go back because I have a dinner to attend to -_-
After my last paper, perdagangan, I felt like I'm already having my freedom.
Truthfully, geo is being a bitch -_-

I want an adventurous girlfriend who has the same characteristics and interest like me :)
Would you be mine? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment