Friday, November 27, 2009

wattup?

I wondered how did the director of the film SAW, could came up with such ideas like all the torture, mastermind plans and all the equipments. Is he a real psychopath? or maybe it's just a movie? -_-

ANYWAY, I watched New Moon yesterday. Great day, I guess. Oh the movie? I gave 4/10 for it. PUT SOME MORE ACTIONS IN IT MR DIRECTOR! -_- seriously, nowadays, who enjoyed watching slow-not-so-romantic movies? I mean yesterday when I'm in the cinema, I was like 'skipla wey! BAPAK SLOW SIAL!'. I was a bit excited when I saw Jacob's body though -_- that doesnt mean I'm gay okay? I'm single, straight and ready to mingle people. Woah, it rhymes :D

So, its been 3 days since my one of SPM's papers. I have another 4 more days for my next paper, Science :) I like this paper since it's one of my favourites. Yeah I did said that, IT'S ONE OF MY FAVOURITES. In fact, I'm gonna get an A for it. Dare me? Bring it on biaooootchhhh!

No comments:

Post a Comment