Wednesday, November 11, 2009

121009

Blog is supposed to be updated with whatever feelings or dissatisfaction of the blogs owner right? so yeah I'm going to list everything that buzzing my life now.

1. SPM. nervous.
2. I'm feeling a little warm but I'm not having a fever.
3. I'm not happy with what happened to my love life.
4. I've just found out that I'm a quick learner. Seriously.
5. I should have took pure science class.
6. I felt guilty when people said' wey, jom lepak?' and I would said 'err nak belajarla wey'
7. I still don't understand about inertia and the difference between continuous and discontinuous variation.
8. I would want my next gf to be more 'woohoo'
9. I love studying but I hate when I want to start studying.
10. I'm easily likes people.
11. Sometimes, I think having a burger is much more better than having a perfect-diet meal.\
12. I want a square shape chest. Now triangle -_-
13. I would rather sit back at home and study then go to school study for awhile and then joke around with friends.
14. After SPM, I want my 'happy' life back.
15. I'm learning silat after SPM :D

Okay thats all that I want, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment