Sunday, May 30, 2010

Challengers.

Yeah challengers. Never in my life whenever I want someone and there's no challenger. Why god? Why you made me attract to such errr smart, petite, gorgeous, mixed race, shorter than me and has a lots of admirer? -_- Seriously, sometimes I just want to quit and be single for a very veryyy veryyy long time. Pfft we all know that's not gonna happen and by saying that, I assumed you all might be thinking that I'm some kind of a slut male version right? Well, you're wrong, I only go for the best and untouched :) I don't have like those boys and girls who has enough exes to build an army. Oh well I'm crapping away while waiting Mus and Naqib to pick me up eating after this. Hmm what's there to tell more? Oh yeah, I'm now using Blackberry, so yeah do ask me for my BB pin for y'all BB user :) Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment